About Anything I wanna Know

Just another Blogger Blog

[MINI-ALBUM] Taylor Swift - Beautiful Eyes




Track List

1. Beautiful Eyes

2. Should’ve Said No (Alternate Version)

3. Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version)

4. Picture To Burn (Radio Edit)

5. I’m Only Me When I’m With You

6. I Heart ?

This mini-album was released on July 18, 2008 selling 45,000 copies in it’s first week and coming #1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums. It was only exclusive at Wal-Mart stores.

Beautiful Eyes, the first track which is a ballad. The acoustic guitar is used as the main instrument. The music arrangements combination with Taylor’s vocals are very good making this ballad good to listen to.

The next track was in her debut self-titled album Taylor Swift but the track on this album is an alternate version. Should’ve Said No (Alternate Version) starts out with a different music of the acoustic guitar while the the other version started with the banjo. The music after the chorus also has a different music.

The third track was also in her debut album. Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version) is as good as the original one. I actually preferred the acoustic one.

Picture To Burn another track that was in her debut album. The radio edit…… well either I missed something but I fond no difference.

I’m Only Me When I’m With You is a track that had electric guitar in the beginning. We start hearing banjo music with the beginning of the chorus. Overall nice track to listen to.

I Heart ? was a track I definitely liked now. I loved the music and the lyrics. Yeah, I’m a sucker for teen pop.

Credit by strawberrytartmusic.wordpress.com

2 comments:

heri said...

hmmm, numpang pertamax ya

Anonymous said...

thank you.. :)

Post a Comment